Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Same State as Me

Free Website Counter

Sanity Deficient Kid

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the blogger
erYzah
im currently feeling...
bored
excited
afraid
stressed
depressed
amused
confused
used
bruised

call me Ryzah

please do pronounce it as REEZA. tenksh! nursing student. Cebu City. misses high school. dying to get out.

the smile appears
strawberry-melon shake. vanilla ice cream. white roses. white cats. labrador retrievers. pugs. cool avatars. beach!!! tv/movies!!!

tv addict
ALIAS. CSI. Joan of Arcadia. One Tree Hill. Desperate Housewives. Veronica Mars. Ed. Pimp My Ride. Punk'd. Spongebob. Shaman King. Lost.

get into the movies
harry potter. the count of monte cristo. city of angels. cruel intentions. shrek. finding nemo. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. constantine. star wars. beautiful mind. forrest gump. mean girls. proof.

great reads
the da vinci code. angels and demons. digital fortress. the alchemist. catcher in the rye. on the bright side i'm now the girlfriend of a sex god. the other daughter. veronica decides to die. harry potter. twisted. those by john grisham.

Dissociative Identity


stare into my eyes
this insanity never dies
look into my soul
a spot, a big hole

hold my hand gently
feel the uncertainty
listen to my voice
hear the loud pleading noise

grin amidst my scowl
laughter despite a howl
unaware of my hidden intentions
beneath my chaste deception

Panic Attacks


eMo mOde
insomnia
cuRiosity oveRcaMe me...
untamed freedom
Creative Cloning
seduction of the sea
not again!
eMo...sCReaMO ! ! !
uh-huh!
...i don't know what i feel right now.

I'm Hearing Voices

sPeaK up!!!

My Obsession

mah muzik
hands down by dashboard confessional bend and not break by dashboard confessional i write my soul rock on!!! \m/ emo yeah?! tell me about it! believe me wiNgs i deseRve to haVe the dreamer Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sanitarium Admissions


December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
July 2005
August 2005
March 2006
August 2006
April 2007
December 2009

Autophobic Introvertion


mouse over for description
-=*=- echie's world -=*=- echie's blog -=*=-
-=*=- maroux -=*=- aileen -=*=-
-=*=- katherine -=*=- SilentWisher -=*=-
-=*=- ruffa -=*=- shenmue -=*=- milky -=*=-
-=*=- dARLiZa -=*=- cARiStA -=*=-
-=*=- chRiS -=*=- liTeRaRyOng biNiSaYa -=*=-
-=*=- biSaYa bLoggeRs -=*=- soulless -=*=-
-=*=- spideY -=*=- aiaix -=*=-
-=*=- haNy_naNy -=*=-

Insane MuzziK

(mouse over for description)

|X| daShboard confeSSional |X|
|X| the uSed |X| daphne loveS derby |X|
|X| incubuS |X| matchbook romance |X|
|X| system of a down |X| hale |X|
|X| 3 doors down |X| kitchie nadal |X|

A Dose of Sanity





Angelic Shrinks


blogskins
photobucket
blogger
add me in yaR fweNdster!!
javascript source
soup-faerie

3.25.2006

Regret's Bitter Cry

all has been said and done
just as i feared.
you went out of sight
as fast as you appeared.

you went out that door
without any lame excuse
which, as consolation,
my bruised heart could use.

all i can hear is the fading voice
of your resounding lies,
singing in rough chorus
their mocking goodbyes.

and all i can see is the vague silhouette
of the memories we've shared,
fading into the dark night
as i regretfully stared.





it has been a long time since i posted something. but now, i feel pretty dismayed instead of rejoicing because i have spared myself some time and returned to the blogging world. hah!

wait. i've got to get over myself!

r e E z Z a h was lost @ 3/25/2006 09:52:00 PM | 1 saved me

1 saved me
Anonymous Anonymous understood my despair and said...

It's 3:19 in the morning, and I'm bored. I happened to come across your blog, courtesy of walter's guestbook. Hahaha.

I'm blog-hopping, so don't mind if I freak you out.

Blogs can be fulfilling, after writing a few lines or so, especially when you get just the right words to manifest that inner angst. I myself, have been blogging lately, and "lately", yes.. late at night.

Check out my blog if you care:
http://uzii.blogs.friendster.com

and my multiply page (it's worth viewing)
http://uzii.multiply.com

and my friendster account:
http://friendster.com/profiles/fracturedsky

add me up in your friendster account, if you have one, and don't forget to drop me a line there.

And oh, by the way, it's me uzi. You might have forgotten that I was once a Josenian, and I happen to be your colleauge in the Josenian Oar.

Heheh.

I told you I'd freak you out.

=P

3:27 AM  




Post a Comment

<< sAVe me fRoM the dePths of iNsaNitY